200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training
August 21–November 24, 2019
If you have made the connection to the life changing benefits of yoga and are ready to take your practice and knowledge to the next level, Club Greenwood 200-Hour Yoga Teacher training is for you!
Is your inner voice calling? Are you:
- on the path to personal transformation?
- interested in learning how to share your passion for yoga?
- seeking a clearer sense of purpose?
- wanting to learn more about the life changing benefits of the practice?
- Yogic philosophy, history and bridging to modern day practices
- In-depth breakdown of yoga asanas – techniques and applications
- Physical body: anatomy of postures, modifications and variations
- Subtle body: chakras, koshas and moving energy
- Weekly anatomy lecture and application throughout training
- Breath awareness, pranayama, mindfulness and meditation
- Class theming, living your truth
- Hands-on assists, developing a deeper connection with your students
- Creative, safe, purposeful sequencing
- Practice teaching, gaining confidence through your inner and outer voice
- Business of yoga: learning how to market your skills
- Electives: Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga
Malissa Schwamm, E-RYT200 and Deb Hilgert, E-RYT500
Malissa Schwamm, E-RYT 200, is the yoga manager at Club Greenwood. She has been teaching for nearly two decades and is passionate about sharing the lifelong benefits of yoga with her students. Malissa credits yoga with helping her find her authentic nature and believes her practice, both on and off the yoga mat, has deepened her appreciation for what a dedicated practice can offer. She teaches various forms of yoga including Hatha and Yin, and especially appreciates Vinyasa flow for the combination of mental focus, pranayama (breath control) and strengthening through proper alignment techniques.
Deb Hilgert is a Denver based E-RYT 500. She is known for her enthusiasm, integrity, humor and empathy and is a dedicated student, teacher and practitioner of yoga. She teaches in a way that will find her students challenged, nurtured and curious. Rooted in Integrated Vinyasa™, Deb allows her students to experience not only movement in the physical sense, but in regard to energy and nature. Her goal is to elevate the quality of yoga education, leaving graduates feeling confident and supported.
Soozie Kinstler and Sara Lyn Howard
Complimentary Yoga Teacher Training Information Sessions and Classes:Come meet your lead teachers and learn more.
Wednesday, May 8, 12:00–1:00pm,
Basic Vinyasa with Malissa Schwamm
Friday, May 17 , 12:00– 1:00pm,
Alignment Vinyasa II with Deb Hilgert
Wednesday, June 12, 9:00-10:25am
Thermal Yoga® with Deb Hilgert
Tuesday, June 25, 7:00-8:00pm
Yin/Meditation with Malissa Schwamm (Info session at 6:30pm)
Wednesday, July 17, 9:00-10:25am.
Thermal Yoga® with Deb Hilgert
Information sessions directly follow classes unless noted.
Ready to register» Click here for Application Form
- August 21, 23, 24, 25, 28
- September 4, 6, 7, 8
- September 11, 13, 14, 15, 18
- September 25, 27, 28, 29 and October 2
- October 9, 11, 12, 13, 16
- October 23, 25, 26, 27, 30
- November 6, 8, 9, 10, 13
- November 20, 22, 23, 24
- Wednesday, 5:30 - 9:30pm
- Friday, 6:00-9:00pm
- Saturday, 12:15-6:15 pm
- Sunday, 10:00-4:00 pm
|Early Bird ||Deposit ||Due Date||Balance||Due Date||Total|
|Member||$500|| At registration||$2,250||7/24/2019||$2,750|
|Non-Member||$800|| At registration||$2,250||7/24/2019||$3,050|
|Standard||Deposit||Due Date||Balance||Due Date||Total|
|Member||$500|| At registration||$2,550||8/20/2019||$3,050|
|Non-Member||$800|| At registration||$2,550||8/20/2019||$3,350|
Deposits are non-refundable and due by 8/12.*A payment plan can be set up after the initial deposit.
Automatic payments due:
9/1 - $850
10/1 - $850
11/1 - $850
Special Workshops through the training include:(TBD)
Come join us…we welcome your spirit, energy and desire to dive deeper.
For more information contact:
Malissa Schwamm, Club Greenwood Yoga Manager and Lead Instructor
Ready to Register» click here for Application Form