The Greenwood Member Coach provides a complimentary service available to help members make their experience at Greenwood the best it can be! With a background in personal training and group fitness, Gary has the experience to help you find the most effective and enjoyable way to reach your goals.
- Recommend classes and activities based on your interests and fitness level
- Answer questions you may have about our facilities and what we have to offer
- Develop a workout plan or schedule to get you results
- Provide guidance in the weight room
- Join you in a class to get you started
As the Member Coach he will work to help our members close the G.A.P. between where they are and where they want to be by personalizing Goal Setting, Action Planning and creating Persistence through Consistency and a Positive Attitude. Gary knows from personal experience what it takes to be intimidated and overcome poor health to create an extraordinary level of fitness, health and athleticism. Gary started his personal fitness journey with a walk around the block at 400 pounds… over the past six years he has lost nearly 200 pounds and found the athlete within, completing two 100 mile ultra-marathons, including the Leadville Trail 100 mile race in 2018.
Find the courage to take one more step forward and you’ll find nothing is impossible!