READY TO JOIN US?
Inspire Hope, Improve Lives.
Whether you’re a first-time participant or an endurance pro, TeamQuest4ALS is a simple and fun event for members to train and fundraise for Augie’s Quest.We have partnered with other clubs throughout the country to raise critical funds for ALS research. The Nashville Rock ‘N’ Roll 5K and Half Marathon is a fun, urban race coupled with live bands and entertainment along the course. By joining GreenwoodTeamQuest4ALS, you will run for those who can’t.ALS is not incurable only underfunded. Help us find a cure.Visit augiesquest.
Runners can choose to run either the 5K or Half Marathon in the Nashville Rock 'N' Roll Marathon and can choose different fundraising levels based on their travel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR FUNDRAISING
- Inspirational Dinner on Friday, April 26 at the Tin Roof Broadway at 6pm
HOW TO REGISTER AND SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE
- Go to give.classy.org/Nashville
- Choose your commitment level based on your need for airfare and the number of hotel nights you’d like! Register by March 25 to include airfare. We recommend staying a minimum of two nights! Click on the red fundraise button on the bottom right of the fundraising level you choose.
- A pop up box appears – click the middle icon “Join a Team”
- Choose GreenwoodTeamQuest4ALS
- Create an account or login
- Complete your form and choose either 5K or Half Marathon
- Personalize your page’s headline and your url
- Upload a photo
- Fill out information as requested
- Start fundraising!
- Share on social media and get the word out!
- Most importantly, have fun!
According to Paula Neubert, President/GM of Club Greenwood, “This is an opportunity for the community to come together to get fit as a team and represent GATC for this cause. I am personally moved watching Augie Nieto, the co-founder of Life Fitness equipment, who was diagnosed with ALS, fight to live with this disease that affects your entire muscular system. Spending time with his wife Lynne, allowed me to realize the struggle it placed on the entire family, yet see the amazing faith and fight they have to find a cure. Augie is faced with challenges that most of us will never have to consider yet he is completely devoted to this effort. Watching his will and commitment made us want to be a bigger part of this cause.”
For more information contact Paula Neubert 303-770-2582 x309.
Colorado TeamQuest4ALS in the news over the years: