What information do we collect?
Currently, clubgreenwood.com gathers information (such as name, e-mail address and phone number) strictly for contact purposes when users opt to fill out an e-mail submission form to inquire about our club and about membership. In some cases we ask for other optional information including additional contact information and certain demographic information (such as age and marital status).
How do we use your information?
We may use your information to communicate special offers, promotions and information about our club to you via email. If you do not wish to receive these emails you will have the option to opt out of future mailings (see the section below). We may also use your information to compile usage statistics and other data regarding the use of the Web site services.
We will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, outside of the limited circumstances referenced in the paragraph immediately below. We may, however, share with partners, aggregated statistical data that includes users' demographic information but does not identify them. We reserve the right to provide any and all such aggregated and non-individually identifiable data to third parties.
How do we use your email information?
At Club Greenwood we respect your concerns about privacy. We collect email information to provide a more personalized and relevant experience. If you give us your email address on the home page, when you inquire about membership, we will send you emails with membership information and news at the Club Greenwood. If you have previously opted out of receiving emails from us, providing updated information will act as an 'opt back-in'.
If you want to opt-out of receiving promotional emails, simply click on the unsubscribe link located on the bottom of all of our emails. Although we strive to update our email list as frequently as possible, you might receive another contact before we are able to remove you.
Club Greenwood never sells or rents your name, e-mail address, or any other personally identifiable information to third-parties.
We only share user information in the ways described below:
Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include creating and maintaining our Web site, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Club Greenwood Metropolitan District and Club Greenwood: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is necessary to comply with law; enforce or apply our Athletic and Tennis Club Policies and Rules and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Club Greenwood Metropolitan District and Club Greenwood, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
You can set your Internet browser (like Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari) to warn you every time a cookie is sent, or to turn off all cookies. See your browser's Help menu for these instructions. By disabling your cookies you will not have access to some of the features that enhance your user experience on our site.
While this site may contain links to other sites, please note that when you click on one of these links, you are 'clicking' away from clubgreenwood.com to another Web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
How can you contact Club Greenwood?
Any and all requests for refunds will be processed at the discretion of Club Greenwood (GATC) management. Additionally, as applied to both the Athletic Club and Tennis Club:
- Refunds for program registrations will be issued solely at the program administratorís discretion, based on unusual circumstances. The refund will only be issued for the portion of the program fee attributed to unused classes
- Members may prepay their membership for 12 full months and receive a 10% discount for prepayment. This annual prepayment arrangement is non-refundable and non-transferrable
- If the membership is terminated due to a violation of the Athletic and Tennis Club Policies and Rules, the member shall be legally obligated to pay any unpaid balance due the Club Greenwood. The club shall retain all fees, dues, and sums previously paid by the member to GATC with no right of the member to obtain any refund
- A member may apply for a leave of absence of up to six months for medical reasons only. Verification in writing from the memberís administering physician is required. If an extension is needed, the member must reapply in writing by the last day of the month preceding the end of the medical leave, or dues will be reinstated automatically at the regular rate at the beginning of the next month. We will not offer refund or credit of dues for past months that were not used
- Proper etiquette, language, and courtesy are to be observed at all times. This includes proper conduct and relinquishing of the courts/studios on schedule. Violators (members or guests) will be asked to leave without a refund
- All personal training, swim, tennis, and Pilates instruction is non-fundable, non-transferrable and expires one year after the date of purchase. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies for both classes and private sessions. Members will be charged for missed appointments or lessons.
- Tennis Club specifically - Non-Members may reserve courts up to two days in advance beginning at 10:00am. A $30 non-refundable court reservation fee is required. Each non-member must pay a guest fee ($25), in addition to the court reservation fee
- Tennis Club specifically - Program cancellations received at least seven days prior to the start of the session will receive a full refund less a $5 processing fee. Cancellations received less than seven days prior to the start of the program will receive a credit toward another program during the current winter or summer season
At Club Greenwood your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. For more information regarding our software and itís PCI compliance, please click on the following link.