Cycle and climb your way into your best shape ever in Club Greenwood’s Indoor Cycling Classes. Featuring state-of-the-art Stages SC bikes, the Greenwood indoor cycling experience offered is unsurpassed. The smooth ride, sprint shift function, quick position adjustments and accurate data from the Stages Power Meter will inspire you to push yourself each and every class! The Stages Flight system allows you to have the perfect ride, integrated with feedback, whether you want to improve as a rider or stay in shape. Greenwood’s indoor cycling classes and instructors are the best Denver has to offer. Experience our classes today!
The Best Performance Driven Indoor Cycling in Denver
Indoor Cycling Class Descriptions
From intervals to long hill climbs, this 60-minute class is packed from start to finish. Lose yourself in the motivating music and challenge your body and soul.
H.I.I.T. the Road
(High Intensity Interval Training) Improve your athletic capacity and fitness, glucose metabolism and fat burning, and increase EPOC, resting metabolic rate and VO2 Max.
Incorporates a variety of cycling skills and drills while working at intensities that are high enough to maintain those hard fought summer gains, but also low enough to train the body to use fat as its primary fuel and build a strong base for next year’s peak. Great music and videos to keep you motivated.
A cardio challenge that pushes you the extra mile! Pedal in groups, roll over hills, chase the pack, climb mountains and sprint your way to burning calories and enhancing cardiovascular endurance and muscular strength. If your goal is cross-training, maintaining endurance, losing weight, or increasing your overall health and fitness level, then High Gear is for you.
Ride and Shine
Get your engines started better than any cup of coffee. We’ll climb, sprint and push our way through rides and always come out feeling better about ourselves and our bodies. You’ll be ready to tackle any obstacles that come your way the rest of the day. Your adrenaline will be soaring as you walk out with a smile on your face.
Shift Up, Speed Up
Combines cadence building with resistance loading for a workout that will take your cycling to a new level. Physically, it will improve your ability to steadily increase workload throughout an interval. Mentally, it will make you a more confident, aggressive cyclist.
Indoor Cycling Instructors
Greenwood’s indoor cycling classes and instructors are the best Denver has to offer. Come ride with us today!
- It is recommended that you wear stiff-soled shoes if using the baskets on the pedals, or cycling shoes that clip in (you will need an SPD cleat.) Do not wear your cycling shoes outside the studio.
- Members may save ONE bike and must be on that bike when the instructor begins class. At this time, the instructor will remove all personal items from any “saved” bike.
- Keep conversations to a minimum.
- Clean your bike after use with provided X-wipes.
- It is recommended that first-time class participants arrive 10 minutes early to receive proper bike set up instruction.
- Arrive on time to get the best experience possible, as the warm-up will be devoted to determining your training zones for the class.